Thank You for Your Purchase!
All orders are shipped out the next business day unless there is an item on back order, in which case we will attempt to contact you to resolve the issue. Customers are charged actual shipping costs.
t these prices will remain the
same throughout the year.
- Apex Gift Foods will work diligently to ship your orders to your
destination via the least expensive and more efficient carriers.
- Orders are shipped via UPS ground or by common carrier with the continental United States.
- Shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico and Canada are available via US Mail, UPS, or Federal Express.
- Orders weighing over 500# may be shipped by common carrier.
- There may be additional charges from the freight carrier if a lift
gate is requested for delivery or if your business is located in a
residential are. These charges will be indicated on your invoice.
- Next day, second day and third day services are available. To
request these services, orders must be placed by 11:00am EST for same
day shipment. Freight charges for these services must be approved in
writing via fax by 2:00pm EST before the order will be shipped.
- Most orders are shipped within 48 hours of receipt. Please allow 2 -
5 business days for delivery, depending upon the shipping zone.
- Baskets and bottled items cannot be shipped via: US Mail.
- Assembled gift baskets are made to order and require a longer lead
time for shipping than individual components. Pre-made baskets will be
shipped F.O.B. from a separate location.
- Chocolates are not shipped during warm weather months, but
packing insulation for other temperature sensitive products is available
upon request. A $10 charge will be added to your invoice for each box
that needs this type of special packaging.
FREE SHIPPING PROGRAM:
- Shipping charges for qualifying orders will be paid by Apex Gift Foods.
- Following is the minimum order value needed to qualify for free shipping on gourmet food products to each UPS zone.
|Zone 2 $500|
|Zone 3 $600|
|Zone 4 $1100|
|Zone 5 $1350|
|Zone 6 $1600|
|Zone 7 & 8 $2100|
- Only gourmet food items, with the exception of bottled items, apply to this free shipping program.
- Customers will be responsible for shipping charges for bottled items
and for non-gourmet products (e.g. shredded fillers, baskets, shrink
- Please refer to the chart below or call customer service to
determine your shipping zone and order value needed to qualify for free
- Additional charges from UPS or other freight company charges (e.g.
residential delivery charges, fuel surcharges) are not covered by the
free shipping program and will be added to the customer's invoice.
|Zip Code||Zone||Zip Code||Zone||Zip Code||Zone||Zip Code||Zone|
- We will attempt to contact you if any item is unavailable at the time your order is ready to ship.
- When backordered items become available, they will automatically be shipped unless you have requested no backorders.
- Backorders for C.O.D. customers will automatically be cancelled unless otherwise instructed by the customer.
The customer will then be responsible for C.O.D. charges when backorders are shipped.
- Special orders: Allow 2 weeks for delivery.
- Prices subject to change without notice.
- Not responsible for typographical errors or misprints.
- Products subject to availability.
- All food products must be ordered in case quantities. We do not split cases.
- Customers may order up to 20 items for sampling and will be charged for the samples and shipping costs.
- Only 1 sample may be requested per item. Customers will also be charged a handling fee which is refundable
when the next order is placed. For 1-10 samples, the handling fee is $5.00, for 11-20 samples the fee is
- Sample orders may take up to two weeks to process. Any back orders on sample orders will be